Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kaboom

Is it a bad thing that I feel like my head is about to blow up? That I seem to be moving in slow motion? That I don't even seem to have the energy to lift up one chair, let alone the stacks of chairs I was trying to move as I was setting up for Alpha tonight? That I have been bumping into walls and door jams ALL DAY LONG???

Oh... and? This made me laugh like a maniac: "The depressing thing about tennis is no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're friggen relentless." (thanks Ashley!)

Still. I don't need to get more sleep. Noooo.....

3 comments:

Katrina said...

There is an episode of The X-Files where a guy's head blows up because of resonating sonic waves or something. It looks messy--I don't recommend it. :)

I shared the tennis quote with my husband, who also laughed like a maniac.

Anonymous said...

Good grief. Get some sleep..
Maybe you are stressed from trying to post every day. I know I am, ha,ha..

Queen Bee said...

Hang in there, Hillary, long weekend coming up!