Saturday, October 01, 2005

What was I THINKING???

Oh wow. I'm shaking my head in disbelief. I actually WORE that?

In an extremely ironic co-incidence, just after all this "gunky teen" talk, my mom dropped off a bag of old clothes that she had come accross while re-organizing the attic. It was all stuff I wore as a teenager, mostly in junior high. How fitting.

It wasn't so much the style of the clothes that shocked me (though there WAS some pretty funny stuff) but the size. I could fit two of me in most of my shirts! I was heavier in high school, and apparently to cover it up I decided to wear really baggy clothes.

Stacy and Clinton of What Not To Wear would have been mortified! (Hey, maybe I can start wearing the stuff again, just long enough to be reported and get five grand - american! - for a whole new wardrobe! Sweet!)

I'm not kidding you, these clothes are truly mu-mu-esque. Sheesh!

Before and After!

No comments: