Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo

It's that time of year again... National Blog Posting Month! You know, November. When report cards are due. When I'm right in the thick of big teaching units. When I'm trying my darndest to get my Christmas gifts done (home-made gifts this year - less expensive and more personal, but WAY more time consuming!). And, this year, when I'm preparing to go to Africa: planning a fundraiser, reading a stack of books that AIM has sent me, sending off prayer letters, going to all manner of appointments, networking, planning, shopping, organizing my house to move out (temporarily)...

Why SUUURE! I've got some spare time to blog EVERY DAY! Why the heck not?

It should be rather entertaining for you to watch me slowly go INSANE.

Here's to day one of the craziness...

No comments: