Monday, January 29, 2007

The world didn't end (hehe)

Thanks for your tips about blogger beta! I switched over (after being outsmarted once and for all, grrr! There wasn't going to be any worming my way around it this time, and believe me, I tried!). It doesn't look any different, I think, so that's good. Or bad. Maybe it's time for an overhaul. Though if I use the new "update your template easily" feature, I lose a lot of my own customization. Grrr. Oh well, not gonna deal with it today, I've got more important things to do.

Amusing song lyrics of the day:

Like a blind dog without a bone
I was a gypsy lost in the twilight zone
I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a pot of gold

2 comments:

sarah cool said...

I love that song!!

Do you know... BonJovi won a grammy (or something) for that song, but the version where they edited the country chick's voice OUT!! It was originally a country song (maybe that was the one you listened to? I prefer the country one, b/c I LOVE her voice), and they cut her out and turned it into a rock song and he won a grammy (or something)!!!!!

I would be so mad if I was that chick!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived the move. :P I did it a while ago (when beta was still beta) but I haven't done the "upgrade" to Quarter Rest yet. Way too much work involved there, some of which I'm too lazy to figure out, if I really want to keep it looking the same.

Gotta watch out for those twilight zone gypsies...