Friday, May 27, 2005

Kawkawa!

I get to go to my favourite place in the whole wide world this weekend! My church is having a retreat at Camp Kawkawa, just east of Hope. I have been going to summer camp there since I was a kid, and then every year as a staff up until 2002. It is the one place I can go where as soon as I step foot on the property, I feel like my soul can relax. So much of who I am today is because of the things I have learned and the growth that has happened while I've been at camp. It is the place where I have seen and heard God the clearest. It's always a place of refreshing for me whenever I am there. Plus, it's an absolutely beautiful location! Mix all that with 30 degree weather, and you've got the makings of a very great weekend! I can't wait!

Oh yeah, and I'm gonna dive in that lake jsut as soon as I can! :D

Click the button to visit "Camp Kawkawa Rembered"

3 comments:

Clint said...

I'm really hoping that's 30 degrees celcius?

Hillary said...

heh heh... you betcha!

Cathy said...

Kawkawa has changed my life forever as well spiritually and physically. It also gave me some friends that I value so much.

I cannot wait to see you in less than 8 weeks.