Saturday, May 21, 2005

My thumbs better turn green right quick!

... cause I just bought a whooole lotta plants! Inspired to spruce up my summer patio, I went out and spent a fortune on plants, soil, and some new plant pots. It's gonna be a beeeeautiful garden paradise by the time I"m finished with it. That is, if I don't manage to kill everything! (eep!) I think it will be good though. I've got drainage in my pots, a plan for keeping them fertilized, etc etc etc. Here's a rundown of what I've got:

* dahlias
* coleus
* blue lubelia
* white alyssum
* new guinea impatiens
* pansies

It's gonna be so purdy! Now all I need is some more dirt!

My flowers: waiting for a home

My flowers: Waiting for a home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the hardest time with alyssum, but that's because I always try to grow it from seed. I've never, ever, ever been successful. Mayhaps I should give up.