OK, I don't usually post these, but I had to put this one up. TOO FUNNY.
1. You believe the staff room should be equipped with a Vallium salt lick. YES! YES!
2. You find humor in other people's stupidity.
3. You want to slap the next person who says, "Must be nice to work 8-3 and
have your summers free." Any takers?
4. You believe chocolate is a food group. Um, duh.
5. You can tell if it's a full moon without ever looking outside. No, really. It's true.
6. You believe "shallow gene pool" should have its own box on the report
card. Buah hahaha!!!
7. You believe the unspeakable evils will befall you if anyone says, "Boy,
the kids are sure mellow today."
8. When out in public, you feel the urge to snap your fingers at a child. Yes, and I've even once or twice unintentionnally used my 'teacher voice' on a friend. Whoops.
9. You have no time for a life from September through June. Why do you think I go nuts in July and August?!?! :)
10. Putting all "A's on a report card would make your life SO much easier. If only...
11. When you mention "vegetables," you are not talking about a food group.
12. You believe in the aerial spraying of Prozac. hahaha!!!
13. You encourage a parent to check into home schooling.
14. You believe no one should be permitted to reproduce without having taught
in a middle school for at least five years.
15. You can't have children because there isn't any name you can hear that
wouldn't elevate your blood pressure. There are already a few names that are out
16. You think caffeine should be available to staff in IV form.
17. Meeting a child's parents instantly answers the question, "Why is this
kid like that?" That apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree, I tell ya
18. Your personal life comes to a screeching halt at report card time. Yaaay! I'm not the only one! (I celebrated yesterday with some time out with friends and a choclate martini! Booyeah!)