Sunday, December 24, 2006

The calm after the storm

Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright...

Ah, yesterday. Yesterday was... interesting. BUT, I got all my shopping done in just over 5 hours, and had no trouble at all, even with finding parking spaces at the two malls I had to hit. Yay! I got my computer into the shop, and my car is now parked safely under my parent's carport. We're going to bucket out the water and run a heater in it for a day or two till it's all dry and toasty. When things open up after Christmas, I'll get it fixed, asap. Everything is wrapped, I've finished packing up for a few days at my parents, and I've made it to their house through the rain and the wind and the somewhat insane Christmas Eve traffic. I'm cozy, I'm fed, and I have nothing left to do but enjoy.

I can now relax. Christmas is here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray :)

Have a happy happy happy peaceful holiday :)