Saturday, November 05, 2005

Brazen Thief!

I just got robbed!!!

I was baking cookies this morning, and had most of them put away, but the last four that didn't fit on the tray were cooling on my kitchen table. I was at the computer when I heard a sound in my kitchen. I looked, and couldn't believe my eyes! There was an intruder! I yelled and waved my arms around and scared him off, but I had seen him lurking around earlier in the morning, so I figured he'd be back. I grabbed my camera and moved to the couch to try and catch him in the act. Sure enough, a few minutes later he was back. He looked right at me, came inside, and made off with what he had been eyeing all morning!!! Right in broad daylight!











Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of the thief on top of my table with a giant chocolate chip cookie hanging out of his mouth. You'll just have to use your imagination!

What a little stinker!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! How come it looks so much cuter when it's at your house????
Elaine :)

BarbaraMG said...

That is so cool! We don't have thngs like that happen where I live. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

karla said...

That is so funny! You got cookie-jacked!

sarah cool said...

OH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!

HILLARY! This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This made me laugh so hard here at work that my stomach hurts. This is amazing!!!!!!!