Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Coffee Table Book

OK. In high shcool my friend Chris had an amazing talent. He always seemed to be able to capture the most spectacularly BAD photos of me. He would always tease me that he was going to make a coffee table book of all the awful pictures he had of me. Well I was going through some of my photos and realized I had some pretty wacky pictures myself. So it's not a coffee table book, but it's close. And oh, there are so many other pictures I could share, but a girl's got her pride, you know. ;)

If you want to see what I'm really like... look no further:




(Now, you'll have to read my last post, too, at LEAST to see that I actually DO have a deper side - I jsut like to be silly, too! Apparently!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You being silly Hillary? That's unheard of! You're the most sane, normal and unspontaneous person I know! lol... Nice to see you letting that side out still :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, so that's who you are! I didn't recognise you before without a pumpkin on your head.