Friday, December 05, 2008

Sweethearts

I told my class that I was going to Africa on Monday. I'll blog about that over the weekend, but for now, here is one of my favourites of the notes that have come my way over this week (I have ZERO bulletin board space left to display any more notes, and I have a stack half an inch high of cards, notes, and drawings!)

I will miss you so much! Ms Hillary :) I will love you forever and ever, your favirte studint K___ but when I am mad I still love you.

That's good to know. Cause let me tell you, she gets MAD. What a ltitle sweetie!

I had another student tell me today at home time, "We have ten days left with you, Miss Hillary!" Oh my goodness! Her comment shocked me into reality. Only ten days with these kiddos?!? It's not enough! (Argh, I'm getting all weepy!) I'm going to miss them SO much! They are truly a class like no other, and one I will never forget.

I am feeling more and more guilty about leaving them. I know it's for something good, and I know they'll be fine, but wow... December 19 is going to be a hard day to get through.

No comments: