Saturday, December 01, 2007

A-Ziggah zig AH!

Despite having never really been a fan ten years ago when they were big, I'm nearing giddiness about heading to go see opening night of the reunion world tour of the SPICE GIRLS (!!!!!) on Sunday night! (I'm just ignoring the depressing fact that I'm old enough to be going to a 'nostalgia' show!) And yep, they chose Vancouver to open their tour. Because we're AWESOME! hehe!

I've been doing my homework on YouTube, thinking that oh my goodness, I don't know any of their songs. Ah, but I DO! And you would, too, even if you tried really really hard not to.

My friend Phil found himself with an extra ticket, so he invited me! It's gonna be a spectacular show, I'm sure - they'll be pulling out all the stops. That, paired with Phil being SO incredibly excited about it that it just cracks me right up, is gonna make it an AWESOME night! Now the only question is - what to wear???

Jean was the closest guess, for sure. Go Jean! And Melissa wins for the most hilarious thought process. "You're going to the North Pole... and dancing with the elves [do I sense a new reality TV show coming on?] ... OH MY GOSH YOU'RE SANTA!"

I was giving hints! Go back and check out the last two posts - now with highlighted hints! :P

3 comments:

heather said...

oh FUN! i'm so jealous that you get to see Posh Beckham in real life - maybe David will be there, too...

Melissa said...

Thank you, I aim to amuse ;)

Have a great time! It IS fun to see someone like your friend's excitement about things like this. You two will have a blast!

I was kind of close with an opening night ...even though you won't be on stage. Well with YOU we never know.

Hmmm... which spice could you be? :)

Katrina said...

Wow...I can't wait to hear how it went!