Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dopey? Grumpy? Sleepy?

All of the above.

Dopey cause I just couldn't seem to get it together today. It was the first day back to school, and it just seemed off. Mighta been cause I wasn't nearly as prepared as I had meant to be (ok, so I wasn't prepared at all). The last kindergarten class I had today was not a shining moment of music teacher brilliance. Good thing there was a student teacher on the first day of her practicum there watching me, jsut to see how a kindergarten music class unfolds. Crap. It didn't help matters that I felt I had to apologize for such a horrible class and joked about "See, that's what you call 'winging it.'" Good job, Hillary. Highlight your goof-ups. Why do I DO that?

Grumpy cause... I don't know. Just one of those days. Har-UMPH.

Sleepy cause I went to bed far too late last night (surprise surprise) and the first day back to being a performing monkey... er, I mean music teacher... was a bit of a shock to the system after two weeks of vacation. No Qwyzzle for me tonight, I think my brain would explode.

Which of the Seven Dwarfs do you identify with today?

9 comments:

Barbara said...

I need help with that game that YOU got me on to! What is the deal with the acorn/key ring thingie?? I have no idea what they are wanting me to say here!

Brad said...

Sneezy. And Coughy. There's a dwarf named Coughy, right?

anne said...

What about Dandy? Is that a dwarf? Can I be that one?

SlushTurtle said...

Always Dopey for me!

happyandblue2 said...

Happy of course.
Hope tomorrow goes better for you..

WendyWings said...

Sneezy for sure, stupid Christmas tree sets me off BADLY

BTW I know you took part last time so just a heads up I have a 48 hour casting call up on my blog :)

Richard said...

Crotchety?

Barbara said...

I figured out the acorn. I had never heard of that before!

AfricaBleu said...

Is there a "Chubby" dwarf? 'Cause I that's what I feel.