Friday, December 16, 2005

Yessss!

I've FINALLY got my blog the way I wanted it (for now!) After I had changed from the standard blogger template, I did the all-beige thing. It was kinda warm and cozy, but, well, kinda beige. I made a tester blog, but the template was horribly messed up when viewed in Firefox. After a few desperate pleas ("My site is broken! Fix it!") to some HTML savvy friends, and a few jaunts through the codes of some similar sites, I got some tips and hopefully there aren't any problems with the way it looks in either IE or Firefox. Let me know if there are any issues!

A HUGE thank you to Brad and Paul for wading through mygibbled code and getting me going again!

1 comment:

James said...

Looking fine in Firefox. Sometime after the new year, I'm going to give my blog a makeover, but everyone seems to have the same horror story about Firefox. We'll see.