Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Who knew?

Excerpts from my letter to Santa (a little silliness on a rainy day)...

Dear Santa,
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Dave's office party... I thought it was funny when I put Jordan's tummy control panty hose on my head and danced the Merengue on the chair while singing `I Want a Hippopotumus for Christmas'... I don't remember calling Shaun's wife a lumpy goat... And when I threw up on Rachelle's husband's uvula, it was only because I ate too much of that almond... I don't think that was any reason for Rebecca to call me a droopy lemur and have me arrested for public nose picking! ... So, Santa, here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve... Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely, Hillary

~~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~
Gotta love MadLibs! Make your own here. Thanks, Shelli, for the link!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS?????? I had so much fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get lumpy goat from?? lol

Hillary said...

It's a mad lib, so it asked for an adjective and a noun somewhere in the list and that happened to be where it got plugged in!

Go try it out and see what you get!