1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:45 a.m. Ridiculous. My body sleeps for about 6.5 hours. Tough patooties for me if I try to go to bed earlier. PING! I wake up 6.5 hours later pretty much like clockwork. Course did I got BACK to bed? Noooo. I got up. Dumba$$.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Can I have both??? :) Um, diamonds?
3. What was the last film you saw at the theatre? You know... the one? With the guy? I'm terrible! I don't remember!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Any fluffy sitcom. Fraiser's great. I don't watch that much TV (too much time online! hehe!)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal
6. What is your middle name? Lynn
7. What food do you dislike? Squid/Calamari. I'm sorry. Those squiggly little legs poking out all over the place? EEEEEEW!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Oh man! Too hard to pick! I'm kinda partial to my eclectic collection on iTunes. I should do one of those "what's on your playlist" memes.
9. What kind of car do you drive? '95 Civic, four door sedan. Nothin' says fun-lovin' adventurer than a family sedan, baby, yeah! Somebody get me a Jeep, STAT!
10. Favorite Sandwich? Pretty much all things pannini. Add cranberry sauce or pesto and I might start drooling a little. Ok, not really. That would be gross.
11. What characteristic do you despise? arrogance, condescension (Amy's answers were good ones!)
12. Favorite item of clothing? jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? AFRICA!!! :)
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Reitmans? *smacks forehead* I'm so boring!
15. Where would you retire to? Vancouver! Or maybe the Okanagan Valley.
16. What was your most memorable birthday? Hmm... lots of them. Maybe getting 16 roses delivered to me at work by my grandpa, who lives a 45 minute drive away, for my "Sweet 16." :)
17. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey? IF it's the playoffs and IF the Canucks are in (hahahahhaha!!!! So basically, I never watch sports!)
18. When is your birthday? Feb 2
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? night owl all the way
20. What is your shoe size? 8 or 9, depending
21. Pets? yes - my brother's phsychokitty
22. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us? I'M GOING TO AFRICA!!! Ok, so it's not new, but it's extra-exciting, so I say it counts!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? It's pretty much always been a teacher. Or a missionary. Heeey. Funny, that!
24. How are you today? HAPPY! It's sunny, I've got the tunes cranked, and I'm NOT cleaning! hahaha!
25. What is your favorite candy (lollie/chocolate)? Dark chocoalte. Mmmmmm!
26. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs, Hyacinths, Gerbera daisies
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Long weekends!
28. What is your full name? Well, ya got Hillary. Ya got Lynn. And that's all I'm givin' ya! :)
29. What are you listening to right now? Praise 106.5 online
30. What is the last thing you ate? BC Chicken burger at the White Spot. Oh, and way more Halloween sized chocolates than I should have. What can I say, I'm the picture of health.
31. Do you wish on stars? Nope. God's way better! :)
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Something bright and cheerful! :)
33. How is the weather right now? Cool, crisp, sunny, and GORGEOUS!
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Some dude trying to call a hoity-toity food store in town. My number's just one digit off.
35. Favorite soft drink? Me no likey the fizzy
36. Favorite restaurant? Pretty much anything Thai or Mexican. Oooooh... Las Margarita's!
37. Real Hair Color? meduim-dark brown? Pretty much what you see without the streaks.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Speak and Spell and my GloWorm! Ah to be a kid in the eighties
39. Summer or Winter? Ooooh... tough call. Summer?
40. Hugs or kisses? Depends who they're coming from, I guess! I DO love hugs... though I wouldn't mind some kisses! ha!
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? dark choclolate
42. Coffee or Tea? COFFEE! Weaning onto coffee process - COMPLETE!
43. When was the last time you cried? Don't remember! I think a week or so ago, thinking about Rita and how I really miss her.
44. What is under your bed? NOTHING! Sweet! (ummm... but that's cause I had to wash my carpets TWO WEEKS AGO and everything that was under there is still on top. Uhhh... my couch is really comfy?)
45. What did you do last night? Watched Airplane for the first time with some friends, followed by Hot Shots. There was much hilarity, let me tell you!
46. What are you afraid of? Hyenas!
47. Salty or Sweet? Salty Stone Wheat Thins smothered in sweet, sweet Nutella... BLISS!
48. How many keys are on your ring? Too many. Like the ones for my parent's van that was totalled a year and a half ago. Oy.
49. How many years at your current job? Current job? This is my 6th. Current school? A month and a half.
50. Favorite day of the week? Weekends!
51. How many places have you lived in? North Van... Hope (briefly for working at camp in the summers)... Vancouver... Mackenzie... soon KENYA!
52. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be? (I'm adding this one, cause my friend Chris asked me this out of my "If" book. I couldn't answer, so this is what he came up with for me) A POGO STICK!
Ok, ok, I'm getting