Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I now present...

No more tenants for me! That silly "rent my blog" thing has been empty for far too long, so I decided to put that space to better use...

My friend Brian is an extremely talented photographer, and seeing as I'm always telling people about his site anyway, I figured it was about time to highlight it here! He's done lots of travelling, too, so he's had no shortage of amazing images to capture. Check out the section in my sidebar called "Photography by Brian" or just click here to be taken to his galleries. Trust me on this one, folks, go check out his website!

Here's a taste of some of his photography to give you a little nudge...



Clicking the photos above will take you to a larger view. Click here for the gallery homepage.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Those are amazing! What an awesome gift to have and be able to do.