Friday, July 28, 2006

More Summer School Cuteness

This series of drawings was given to me by Elsie, a 5 year old in my morning class. She had been watching me closely that day and had drawn four portraits (look closely... she even drew my flip flops!). I asked her to explain each one...


(1) "You're at the piano" (2) "You're looking for Plexers*" (3) "You're looking at the question book." (4) "You're tired."

How true it is, how true it is. But yay! It's the last day of Summer School!
___________________
* Plexers are little word puzzles I put up on the board each day, like " laJUMPke " Anyone? Anyone?

2 comments:

Jean said...

isn't there a game based on all of those types of words? They drive me batty! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like how your head falls off when you get tired, tee,hee..