Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thankful

  • for the sunshine on my face
  • for strawberries and brie and sourdough baguettes
  • for my sister and a great morning spent catching up
  • for the opportunity to take a grade 5 class next year, right when I needed the change
  • for the theatre and the plays I've enjoyed all year
  • for the lilacs I pass every time I go out or come home
  • for my parents, who as of yesterday have been happily married for 33 years (Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, I love you!)
  • for friends who love me and are always there for me (may I do the same for you)
  • for those students who keep me sane and remind me why I'm a teacher (and even for the ones who make me question it)
  • for a God who doesn't give up on me, ever

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hello Hillary - I stumbled across your blog one day while surfing..and to be honest from your picture I could have sworn you were the Hillary who sang on our worship team from Oliver BC several years ago - but you're not. However, I have been following your blog and praying for you. Your photography is awesome. God is so Good! Come visit my website: www.brainthrill.ca and my blog too www.lalalime.blogspot.com
we have tons in common

Karen Bodkin said...

Hillary - I love your list....so beautiful. FYI my link has changed to www.troll-baby.com - my own domain - something to be thankful for! LOL!

Jean said...

thanks for the reminder to be thankful. From strawberries to jobs to God.