Thursday, December 30, 2004

Breathing a sigh of relief

Ahhhhhh! My house looks SOO good (if I do say so myself!). I've been re-organizing, re-arranging, and getting rid of lots of stuff - clothes, knick knacks, and especially paper... two and a half rubbermaid laundry baskets full, to be exact, and that does'nt count the boxes! It's so nice to feel liek things are all in their place, and that they actually have a place to be in! Much more calming. There's still a bit to be done, but the big big jobs are finished. No longer do I have to bar people from even peeking in my room, wahoo!

I've got plans now to paint and re-do my room. Thank goodness for trading spaces - man, I've learned some decorating tips from that show (and others like it) and a plan is starting to take shpe in my head for what I want... we'll see if it gets there!

No comments: