Thursday, August 14, 2008

And off I go again...

I was going to take some time today and tomorrow to blog about my summer adventures thus far... backpacking/camping/hiking over the August long weekend, working as a camp counselor at Kawkawa (HOORAY!), river rafting with the fam, my impromptu overnight girls-only camping trip to enjoy some wine, chocolate, and meteor-shower watching, evening hiking through an ocean of bugs... but it looks like I'm off again on a last minute camping trip for a couple of days in the Kootenays (the south-eastern part of BC).

My friend Trudy is working out there for two weeks and is going camping on the weekend. She emailed me to half-jokingly invite me to come (it's an 8 or 9 hour drive), and I was like.... ummmmmm... SURE! I got the email this morning, texted her this afternoon, and am waiting for her to call to figure out where to meet her. I'll leave either tonight or early tomorrow and will come back... when I feel like it!

Ahhhh, summer! *GRIN!*

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Enjoy your summer...and don't worry about blogging it till you've squeezed out every last drop of FUN!!!

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

YEA! You're still alive!!

Looove the picture! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!! (Oh...and lots more pictures, please!)