Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sing it, Amen, Hallelujah!

Well, I've joined the church choir. I love singing, and really miss being a part of a music-making ensemble (I played the clarinet and alto sax for years). So I'm slightly intimidated, especially as I had to AUDITION!! (how great would I feel if I got CUT from the church choir???) and as I felt rather over my head the first rehearsal, but I think it's gonna be fun. Lots of choral numbers, and lots of good ol' gospel... I'm looking forward to it! Here's one of the songs we started working on. It's not us, nd I'm not sure how we're doing the solo part, but it'll give you a bit of an idea...

It makes me wanna sway and clap already! hehe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I'm sure you'll make it just fine! :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo! Enjoy (and clap and sway) :)