Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pictures, Pictures!

I have only downloaded Paris pictures so far, but here are a few! Enjoy! Click here to see them. For those of you not familiar with Flickr, when the new page opens, click on a photo to see a larger version and a decsription, or click "View as slideshow" at the top right corner of the page.

I'm in Zurich right now and will head to Lucerne later today for a few days. I'll be in Italy (Verona) by Saturday night, woohoo! It's nice to see some mountains again - I was starting to miss them! I'm mostly enjoyig travelling by myself. I'm not meeting as many people as I thought I would, but I think that's mostly cause I'm never actually AT the hostels except to sleep! Sometimes it's a little lonely - like last night at dinner, just me and my Raclette (a traditional Swiss dish) surrounded by groups of friends and couples everywhere - but it's also kinda nice to just have all this time to myself. It's kind of serene. Plus, if I'm feeling lonely, I can just drown my sorows in Swiss chocolate, mmmmmmmmmmm! :-P

6 comments:

anne said...

Aren't you supposed to meet some crazy-hot European fellow?

Happy0303 said...

It's so cool that we get to see this while you're still there. Paris is definitely on my list of places to go!

Hillary said...

Anne - HA! Well, still working on it ;-) Well, there was the guy who I rented a bike from in Zurich this afternoon - we were chattig for a while, silly me, I thought he was jsut being friendly, he asked if I wanted to correspond. Too bad he was creeepy. Not to mention the place smelled like urine. Yeah. I don't know what that was about. BLEEECH. The bike, however, was fine. And free! You can jsut use a bike for free in Zurich. Good thing, too ,cause everything else is sooo expensive!

Dad said...

Imagine Zurich, a whole city of people who don't cut chickens!

And Lucerne, where the milk flows like wine!

Evena ifa youa don't owna in Verona, youa coulda justa renta *

OK now I got it !... lookout !

Love Dad

niki d said...

Raclette!!! MMMM my fave. MMMM. :)

happy and blue 2 said...

If you are alone who is taking the pictures of you? And why are you smiling, tee,hee..