Thursday, February 09, 2006

Laughter... the best medicine!

Blah! I'm home from work for the third day in a row. It's my annual "I have no voice and every time I cough it rip us my throat even more" episode. I feel kinda wussy staying home for that, but uh... kinda hard to teach, let alone teach MUSIC with no voice. Grrrr...

Since laughter is the best medicine, I have to share a few funnies I found in my blog travels... they made me laugh out loud, I hope they will make you do the same!

First, two crazy stories I found over at Anne's place: The Horror of Blimps and Neighbourhood Hazard. I laughed out loud at both of them. True or not, I don't care, they're great!

And then a video I snagged from GiggleChick... it's amazing what a good soundtrack and some editing can do!

1 comment:

Darth Weasel said...

Today was one of those days where, instead of making other people laugh, I needed one...great links, thanks for pointing those out. Oh, and for what it's worth...I trained the squirrel to be one of my henchman but when he heard he had to start as thug and could not advance to Segway riding minion for at least a year...that is when he went on his rampage. He was actually cutting the brakes on the first car.